Some time ago I did a post about a boy who had swallowed a fish in a fit of temper, and the effects of its existence inside him. A fish, lost and confused! 1950
Yes, it was supposedly still alive and swimming around in his stomach.
I commented on the likelihood of a fish being happy with the living conditions while all around it was being digested and came to the conclusion that no, the fish was not alive in there, the kid was just sick.
Here I have found another article about an unlikely resident of the digestive system, a snake. At least a fish is happy in a watery environment, even though stomach juices are probably not an ideal habitat, but a snake? Naaaaw….
I wonder what symptoms this woman originally presented to the doctor with? Was she over-pronouncing her S’s?
The introduction of the snake to her insides was attributed to the woman having drunk from a spring and accidentally ingesting the reptile as a baby. Now, I have only seen a few baby snakes, but I doubt that any one of them could make its way down my throat without me noticing. Baby snakes are small (and very cute) but not that small!
That article also mentions that the snake is ‘steadily growing’. What is it eating?