I have been lucky enough to recieve an award from the lovely David at Barsetshire Diaries so I am now officially a Beautiful Blogger. The family might not agree as the neglected housework builds up while I tap away at my keyboard… They would probably give me the Bloody Annoying Blogger award!
I was nominated for this award by easyondeyes a while ago and completely forgot to fulfil my obligations 😦 So sorry guys! So this is an apology and a thank you to them too.
Now to the requirements, seven things you might not know about me…hmmmm…
1) I don’t drink alcohol. Not really a big thing, but I live in the Yarra Valley. BIG on vineyards here. Not liking wine here is a little like living in the desert and not liking sand.
2) I can’t leave the house without sunglasses. I’m known for it. The spare ones in the car have spare ones of their own. I will turn the car around and go back if I can’t find them. Yes, I have a problem.
3) I love my camera. Looooove. The children are scared to touch it. If we are out and I ask one of them to hold it while I go to the loo, upon my return they will still be in exactly the same position they were when I walked away, only now with a slightly panicked look in their eyes….
4) I am addicted to podcasts.
5) Granny Weatherwax is my favourite Discworld character. What? You don’t know what the Discworld is? For shame!
6) I hate getting frocked up. (A whole post coming about this soon I think.)
7) I still hate housework…..
Now I have to nominate 15 other bloggers to pass on the award to. I always hate this bit. It is not that I don’t love other blogs, it is that I love all of them! I have trouble choosing the ones I want to pass it onto, and fear that I might have missed a very deserving blogger. I lose sleep over this bit! Also, the type of award dictates the type of blog. I can hardly award a beautiful blog award to planetarycontrolvialego.com, can I, even if I love their evil plans. Yeah, I made this one up, I like the thought of it though.
If you want to have a look at some great blogs have a look at my Blogosphere, that is where I list blogs I read regularly.
Ok, here are some blogs that are beautiful, sorry, it is not 15 but I am running out of time to get this finished before I go and get the kids!
Easyondeyes. No I am not giving them their own award back, I am passing on David’s award! I love their reviews, so I am glad of the excuse to call them Beautiful!
Bluebird Blvd, another inspirational writer and great person.
Belle Grove Plantation, loving their historic home.
The Snail of Happiness, her chickens are named after Discworld characters? How can I not love it!
The Wanderlust Gene, a peek at an Aussie in Sri Lanka.
Mother Beader and Coffee Lover, a creative Tassie blogger, always smiling 🙂
woolhogs, crochet queens 🙂
words with nanna prawn, a new (ish) Aussie
ny parrot, a New York blogger
the dragonfly woman, a very interesting bug blogger.